Personal Webpage of Dr. Upender Subramanian
· 2009. PhD in Marketing. Wharton, University of Pennsylvania.
· 2000. MBA. Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore. India.
· 1998. BTech in Electrical Engineering. Indian Institute of Technology - Madras. India.
· 2009 – Present. Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Texas at Dallas.
· 2002 – 2004. Business Planning, Pre-Sales. Sasken Communication Technologies, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
· 2000 – 2002. Business Planning, Pre-Sales. Analog Devices India Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
· Competitive and Collaborative Strategies, Distribution Channel Arrangements, Game Theory
· Competitive Consequences of Using a Category Captain with Jagmohan S. Raju, Sanjay K. Dhar, Yusong Wang in Management Science, October 2010. Published version is available here.
- Managerial article based on this research is available here.
- Presentation at the 2010 Atlanta Category Management conference based on this research can be downloaded here.
· Exclusive Handset Arrangements in the Wireless Industry: A Competitive Analysis with Jagmohan S. Raju, Z. John Zhang. Marketing Science, March 2013. Accepted version is available here.
· Strategic Value of High-Cost Customers with Jagmohan S. Raju, Z. John Zhang. Forthcoming at Management Science. Accepted version is available here.
Selected Work in Progress
· A Theory of Social Coupons. Revision invited at Marketing Science.
· Trust in Information Sharing and Delegation with Özalp Özer, Yu Wang.
· Principles of Marketing (MKT 3300)
· Marketing Decision Making (MKT 6339)
· Office: SOM 3.702 (Mailstop SM 32)
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: 972-883-6525