- Zijun Wang and Yihua Zhao, 2005, The effect of IMF's Fund-supported Programs on the Macroeconomic Performance: Empirical Evidence, Nankai Economic Studies, 5, 59-64.
- Yihua Zhao, 2006, The Effect of Management Buyouts (MBO) on Firm's Performance: Empirical Evidence from China, Finance and Economics, 10, 68-69.
- Yihua zhao, 2006, Re-examination of the Relation between Firm Size and Expected Return in China's Stock Market, Journal of Shanghai Finance College, 2, 25-30.
Empricing Asset Pricing
- Risk instability and expected return
- Analyst forecast and market efficiency
- Real investment and risk dynamics
- Stock comovement and supply chain
- Mutual fund's investment preference and performance
WORKING IN PROGRESS
- Real Investment, Dynamic Risk, and Expected Return
- Supply Chain and Stock Comovement (with Meng Li)
- Q-theory with Investment Friction and Cash Holding (with Seong-Kyu Byun)
MEDIA AND PROFESSIONAL CITATION
Investment Preference and Underperformance of Actively Managed Mutual Funds
- The Motley Fool, March 25, 2013