Fees and Deadlines
Application FeesFees are assessed based on the deadlines below and can be paid through the online graduate application or UT Dallas Marketplace. All fees are non-refundable.
- $50 application fee: All applications will be assessed this fee.
- $75 additional late application fee: Applications submitted after the regular deadline.
- $50 additional international credential evaluation fee: Applications with international academic documents.
- International applicants may have additional requirements and fees.
Application Fee Waivers
- The $50 application fee and $75 late application fee will be waived for currently enrolled UT Dallas students and alumni.
- Military personnel may be eligible for a $50 application fee waiver by providing one of the following documents:
- Valid military ID.
- DD214, including character of service.
- Driver's license indicating veteran designation.
Contact [email protected] with application fee-related questions.
Application DeadlinesDeadlines may vary by program. Contact the program to which you are applying to verify their deadlines.
- Complete application files* submitted by the priority deadline may receive an earlier decision.
- As applications can take 4-6 weeks to process, you are encouraged to submit a complete application as early as possible.
- Complete application files* submitted by the regular deadline will be reviewed for a decision.
- If an application is submitted after the regular deadline, a decision is not guaranteed. Additionally, applicants may not receive a decision in time to avoid late registration.
Deadlines for U.S. Citizens and International Applicants
Priority Application and Documentation Deadline*
Regular Application and Documentation Deadline*
|January 15||May 1|
|May 15||October 1|
Summer (11-week session)
|October 15||March 1|
More information about deadlines is available on the academic calendar.