Building Access

If you need access to your office on a weekend or holiday when the building is locked, call the non-emergency number for the police department (ext. 2331) and they will send an officer to let you in as soon as one is available.

Cleaning Services

Buildings are cleaned Sunday - Thursday. If you need a room cleaned on Friday for an event on Saturday or Sunday, check with Bron Clayton, Building Services Supervisor, in Facilities Management at ext. 2153.

Key Requests

Complete Key Request Form


If a light bulb needs to be replaced, contact Facilities Management at ext. 2177 or [email protected]. The department/school is not billed for light bulbs so an account number is not needed.

Physical Plant/Work Requests

Temperature Control - call CDAS at ext. 2147 or [email protected].