New Teaching and Research Assistants: International Students Only

You will need to make the following appointments:

  1. Payroll (Research and Teaching Assistants)

    • Call 972-883-2611

    • Tell them you are an international student who will also be a TA/RA and that you need to make an appointment to complete the payroll paperwork.

    • Take your passport, visa, I-20, etc. with you to the appointment.

  2. English Proficiency Screening (Teaching Assistants only)

    • All international teaching assistants must make an appointment for a spoken English proficiency screening.

    • Contact:
      English Proficiency Director
      Tom Lambert
      [email protected]
      Office: JO 5.608