Study in China with Confucius Institute
The Confucius Institute at the University of Texas at Dallas is pleased to announce a 3-week study abroad program from May 27–June 17, 2017 in Nanjing, China. The program is co-organized by [email protected] Dallas and its partner university in South East University. It is sponsored by the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban).
OverviewThe study abroad program provides 15–20 students a three-week experience to live and study at South East University in Nanjing, China where students will:
- Attend immersion Chinese language courses and hands-on workshops
- Experience cultural and social activities with local Chinese students
- Visit places with cultural and historical significance
EligibilityCurrent UT Dallas students who meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have taken at least one semester of credit or non-credit Chinese language or culture classes (Kung Fu, calligraphy, etc.) at UT Dallas before June 1, 2017.
- Have taken HSK Test (Chinese Language Proficiency Test) and received a fair score (HSK Test Certificate is needed as proof);
- Any proof of Chinese language proficiency that is enough for basic simple daily communication. Please contact Ms. Bei Chen for the language proficiency interview.
Confucius China Study Programs
In order to foster deep understanding of China and the Chinese culture among young generations from around the world, enable the prosperous growth of China studies, promote the sustainable development of Confucius Institutes, and enhance the friendly relationship between China and the people of other countries, the Confucius Institute Headquarters has set up the “Confucius China Studies Program”. Click here for full version of the programs.