Tickets for the Schools of Arts and Humanities events are available for purchase beginning the first day of classes in the fall and spring semesters. Please view our ticket policies below before purchase.
Enable cookies on your Web browser if they are disabled.
- Visit our online ticketing system by clicking the button below.
- View the list of ticketed events.
- Click on the event for which you wish to purchase tickets.
- Select type of ticket and quantity.
- Purchase tickets.
- Pick up tickets at Will Call the night of the event.
Tickets will be sold from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at 972-883-2552. Tickets may be purchased at any time online. The Venue Box Office will open one hour prior to show time. Tickets purchased in advance will be held at Will Call and may be picked up prior to show time.
Tickets at the Door
Tickets may also be purchased on the day of the event. The Venue Box Office opens one hour prior to show time at the location of the event.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges except for members of the Friends of the Performing Arts.
Parking is free. Please visit the Visitor Center (VCB on the campus map) located on University Parkway to obtain a visitor's pass.
Box Office Hours
Advance Tickets may be purchased at the Box Office, located at the mall-side entrance of the University Theatre, between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday or call 972-883-2552 during box office hours. The Venue Box Office opens one hour prior to show time.
Types of Payment Accepted
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
Will Call is located at the Venue Box Office. Tickets may be picked up one hour prior to show time. Please bring confirmation number and a valid photo ID.
- No cameras, video or recording devices
- No food or beverages
- No weapons or firearms
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside any of our buildings or venues
- Please silence all communications devices while in the venue
In the event of unfilled seats at show time, the management reserves the right to fill empty seats with standing room patrons.
Late seating will only be done during an appropriate break in the performances. Late seating may not be available for all events.
Discount tickets are available for the following groups:
- UT Dallas students, faculty, staff and retirees
- children under 18
- other university students
- UT Dallas alumni association members
- outside groups of 30 or more
- members of the Friends of the Performing Arts
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. Refunds and exchanges are only available to members of the Friends of the Performing Arts.
Disabilities and Special Accommodations
All UT Dallas venues are ADA compliant. Persons needing special accommodations should call 972-883-2972 Monday – Friday during normal business hours (9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.) to make arrangements.
Children under the age of three who do not require a seat will be admitted for free. No strollers will be allowed in the venue. Please bring noisy children to the lobby.