Dr. Roger N. and Adrienne T. Rosenberg Graduate Fellowship
The School of Arts and Humanities proudly announces the Dr. Roger N. and Adrienne T. Rosenberg Graduate Fellowship. The Rosenberg Fellowship will be awarded to graduate students enrolled either part-time or full-time and who are pursuing either a master's or doctoral degree.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be admitted or enrolled UT Dallas students.
- Applicants must be part-time or full-time students pursuing a graduate degree in the School of Arts and Humanities.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need by completing either a financial statement or FAFSA.
- Recipients must sign a release form, in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), allowing UT Dallas to use application material for fellowship purposes.
Applicants must also submit a statement of purpose and explain how they would use this money as well as how the fellowship would further their studies.
The deadline for applications is Monday, November 25, 2019. Please direct any inquiries or concerns to John Gooch, Associate Dean for Graduate Studies.
Click here for Financial Aid available to Graduate Students.
Additional Financial Aid is available through the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office.