Dr. Roger N. and Adrienne T. Rosenberg Graduate Fellowship
The School of Arts and Humanities proudly announces the Dr. Roger N. and Adrienne T. Rosenberg Graduate Fellowship. The Rosenberg Fellowship will be awarded to graduate students enrolled either part-time or full-time and who are pursuing either a master's or doctoral degree.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be admitted or enrolled UT Dallas students.
- Applicants must be part-time or full-time students pursuing a graduate degree in the School of Arts and Humanities.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need by completing either a financial statement or FAFSA.
- Recipients must sign a release form, in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), allowing UT Dallas to use application material for fellowship purposes.
Applicants must also submit a one-page narrative explaining their academic and career goals.
The deadline for applications is Monday, November 16, 2020. Please direct any inquiries or concerns to John Gooch, Associate Dean for Graduate Studies. We will notify recipients sometime early in the spring semester (i.e., early January or thereabouts).
Click here for Financial Aid available to Graduate Students.
Additional Financial Aid is available through the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office.