For Compliance Subcommittee Members
- Higher Education Compliance Alliance — Tools and best practices for compliance in higher education.
- Case In Point: Lessons for the pro-active manager — Fresh reports every month on incidents of fraud and other compliance violations in higher education.
- Federal sentencing guidelines §8B2 — Explains the standards our compliance program must meet.
- UT Systemwide Compliance Academy — Webinars and materials sharing best practices and emerging topics.
- UT Dallas high risk list — Please ask us to email you a copy.
- Office of Administration fraud prevention program — Links to UT Dallas fraud-related policies and resources.
- List of Compliance Subcommittee members
- Top 20 Departmental Risks — Tool for managers/supervisors to get an overview of their areas. Includes links to policies for each risk.
Risk Assessment and Monitoring Plans (RAMPs) and Quarterly Reports
Conact us anytime you need help with your RAMPs or quarterly reports.
|Due Date||Time period covered by report|
We’re here to help you. Contact us anytime.
Last updated: November 8, 2013