2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. Location: ECSS 2.102
The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge - Thomas Berger (novelist).
The Offices of Post-Award Management, Research Development, Sponsored Projects, and Research Compliance are hosting a forum for you to come and ask any questions you may have about research grants. This informal, come-and-go event is designed so you can ask your questions and go about your day. But, if you have a lot of questions, we are here to answer them all.
So, if you have questions but you were not sure who to ask or where you might find the people you need to talk to, come join us and let's talk about any grant topics such as:
- Indirect costs, cost sharing and fringe benefit rates
- Limited Submissions
- Setting up your cost center
- Finding grant opportunities
- Burn rates
- No-cost extensions
- Conflict of Interest
- Funding students in the laboratory
- Administrative forms required to submit a proposal