1 p.m. - 2 p.m. Location: JSOM 12.110C
Register on hireJSOM.com
Does this sound like you?
- “How do I introduce myself to employers?”
- “What do I say to them past my elevator speech?”
- “Why am I so nervous and anxious at networking events, and how do I get over this?”
The Career Management Center and JSOM student organizations host many events throughout the semester to connect you with professionals. Are you ready to engage them? Come to our Mock Networking Event to practice your elevator speech and networking skills with CMC Leadership Council members and receive feedback!
- Plan to spend 15 minutes in the pop-up depending upon wait time. You will not stay the entire time.
- No appointment necessary.
- Professional dress is not required to attend.
- By registering for this event, I authorize The University of Texas at Dallas to record my participation and appearance on videotape, audiotape, film, photography (or other media) at this event and use it for educational or promotional purposes without further notice or remuneration to me.
- NO SHOWS are unacceptable and may result in disciplinary actions including loss of CMC privileges. If you register for this event and can no longer attend, either cancel your registration on #HireJSOM or email [email protected] to remove your registration.