11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Location: AB 1.2
** Graduate students will NOT be allowed to enter before 1:00 P.M. **
At this expo, you can explore career opportunities in a variety of industries, connect with local and national employers, and chart your path to success!
This Career Expo brings in over 75 organizations to campus who are interested in recruiting students from non-STEM All Majors (Business, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Interdisciplinary Studies) and are looking to hire Comets for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships.
The purpose of a Career Expo is to gain valuable "face-to-face" exposure with employer representatives as well as obtain information about potential employment opportunities. It's a great opportunity to network with members of the organization. Representatives attend a Career Expo to meet qualified candidates, discuss their application process, collect resumes, or simply create an awareness of their organization. The Career Expo experience is a valuable chance to meet with recruiters and demonstrate your communication and social skills.
Professional Business Attire Is Strongly Recommended and Highly Encouraged. Dress like you would for your dream interview!
- ID/Comet Card Required. Currently enrolled students must bring their Comet Card or show proof of enrollment through the GET app.
- UT Dallas Alumni... please bring your Alumni Comet Card. (This Career Expo is not open to the public.)
Photo Booth: Don't forget to stop by the LinkedIn Photo Booth to have your free professional head shot taken! The photo booth is located in the Visitor Center/Bookstore Atrium, across from the bookstore and coffee shop. It is open from 11:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. each expo day.
Be Prepared. To prepare for the different scenarios you'll encounter at the Expo, attend the seminar "How To Work A Career Expo Like A Pro" or visit our website at www.utdallas.edu/career to view the Career Expo Online Guide, online presentations, podcasts, and video spots.
PLEASE REGISTER for the Career Expo Days - All Majors (non-STEM) so we can gauge student/alumni attendance.
By registering for this event, you are authorizing The University of Texas at Dallas, and those acting pursuant to its authority to:
- Record your participation and appearance on videotape, audiotape, film, photograph or any other medium.
- Use your name, likeness, voice and biographical material in connection with these recordings.
- Exhibit or distribute such recording in whole or in part without restrictions or limitation for any educational or promotional purpose, which The University of Texas at Dallas, and those acting pursuant to its authority, deem appropriate.
- Exhibit or distribute any written documentation in whole or in part without restrictions or limitation for any educational or promotional purpose, which The University of Texas at Dallas, and those acting pursuant to its authority, deem appropriate.