12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Location: SU 2.602
Join us for a Social Security seminar by the Lincoln Financial Group. E. Lawrence Smith, Lincoln Financial Advisor, and Janet Mooney, Lincoln Financial Retirement Consultant, will provide answers to commonly asked questions such as:
- How exactly does Social Security work?
- When can I start collecting Social Security benefits?
- How much money should I expect to receive?
- Should I rely on Social Security to be there for me when I retire?
- What else should I do to plan for retirement?
Space is limited to 100 participants, so register online to reserve your spot.