10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Location: ATC 1.201
The Office of Research Community Workshops are informal one-on-one help sessions for researchers who have questions related to, but not inclusive of, the below areas:
• Human Subjects Research;
• Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval;
• Conflict of Interests and Outside Activities;
• Entrepreneurship and Start-up Companies;
• Shipping and eShipGlobal;
• Export Controls;
• License and Patent;
• Industry Sponsored Research Projects;
• Grant and Contract Funding;
• Award Management and Closeout;
• Ethical Care and Use of Animals in Research;
• Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Approval.
The workshops are held at various locations on campus for the convenience of researchers in different departments, but all researchers are welcome to attend any of the scheduled sessions. All workshops locations have wireless internet connections. Researchers should bring their own laptop.
Registration is not required.