Imagine what your life would be like if you could not hear or speak! Your gift could help:
- a toddler hear her mother’s voice for the first time through the Callier Cochlear Implant Program.
- a little boy struggling with autism learn to say I love you through speech-language therapy.
- an adult suffering from a stroke receive the opportunity to find his voice again.
Why Give to the Callier Center?
Because of our Vision
We are a not-for-profit organization that improves the ability of individuals with speech, language and hearing disorders to connect with the world. We Need You to help us continue this necessary care.
Because of our Unique 3-Part Mission
We Need You to help us continue as a leader and pioneer in treatment, training and research.
- Treatment – we provide outstanding leading-edge clinical services to children and adults.
- Training – we provide a rich clinical environment to train future clinicians. Our graduate programs in audiology and speech-language pathology are ranked in the top 4% of programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Research – we conduct innovative research that forwards the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of speech, language and hearing disorders.
Because We Focus on Patients
We do not discriminate against patients who cannot afford the services that they desperately need.
We Need You to help us ensure that children and adults who need financial assistance receive care.
- More than half of the children we serve need financial assistance.
- Many services we provide are not covered, or are only partially covered by health insurance; with your support, we can supplement what insurance doesn’t cover.
- State-of-the-art care for individuals with communication disorders is achieved through cutting edge clinical research; with your support, new and innovative programs for patients can be sustained.
Gifts of any amount make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Give Now
To find out how you can help us Realize the Vision, download our campaign brochure: