UT Dallas students and graduates are encouraged to connect with employers from school districts, non-profit organizations, corporations, small businesses and government agencies.
The purpose of a Career Expo is to gain information about potential employers by networking with members of the organization. Some employers may attend a Career Expo simply to collect resumes or to create an awareness that they exist.
Currently, the Career Center sponsors or co-sponsors these Career Expos, in parenthesis is the month it normally occurs:
- Career Expo Days (September)
- Law School Fair (October)
- Graduate School Expo (October)
- Just in Time Career Expo (November/December)
- Public Agency Expo (February)
- Career Expo Days (February)
- Teacher Career Expo (March)
- DFW Health Professions Schools Spring Swing (March/April)
- Early Childhood Disorders & Communications Disorders Programs (ECD/CommD) Expo (April)
- Just in Time Career Expo (April/May)
These expos are open only to currently enrolled students and alumni who earned a degree at UT Dallas.