Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I get my department’s website redesigned?

A: Explain what you want done and why via the client survey on the Web redesign page.

Q: Where do I report a broken link?

A: Write to us at [email protected]. Include two URLs: the broken one and the URL of the page that holds the broken URL.

Q: Can I use your template to send a mass email from Outlook?

A: You can but it’s not a good idea. Desktop sends to multiple parties often results in a “junk mail” designation being placed on your message. We recommend you submit a checklist at least one or two weeks in advance and talk to us about transitioning your list to one of the university’s dedicated email list servers instead.

Q: Can you fix my personal UT Dallas Web page?

A: No. Personal Web pages at UT Dallas may be accessed only by using your personal NetID and password. University Web Services works on institutional pages only. 

Q: How do I get access to your photo library?

A: Write to us at [email protected] or call us at ext. 4995. Explain how you want to use the photographs along with your request.