Office of Compliance The goals of the Compliance Program are to partner with UT Dallas administration, staff, and faculty to:
- Ensure compliance risks are identified, prioritized and managed appropriately.
- Establish a control environment, level of accountability and ethical framework that promotes compliance with applicable laws, regulations, agreements and internal policies and procedures.
- Foster strong stewardship and management accountability at all levels.
- Provide general compliance training to employees and faculty and guidance to managers.
- Provide an avenue for anonymous reporting of potential non-compliance or unethical behavior.
A CULTURE OF INTEGRITY & ETHICAL BEHAVIOR