- Interns must be 18 years of age or older.
- All interns must provide proof of internship from the sponsoring company, such as a letter of verification from a supervisor.
- All summer guests must comply with the Resident Handbook.
- All interns will be placed in a private bedroom within a three-bedroom suite. Private suites may be available for an additional charge.
- Full payment must be received prior to move in. Residential Camps & Conference Services will provide an invoice based on the number of nights stay.
- Interns must comply with the University Housing Handbook.