- Corporate Partners Making a Difference
- GEICO Taps Into Student Talent
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Finds Recruits on Campus
- WrightIMC Supports EMAC Alumna
- Top Employers of
UT Dallas Grads
- Texas Instruments
Bank of America
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Your Source for Interns and Work-Ready Graduates
In an economy fueled by human capital and creativity, companies look to top universities for well-educated, work-ready graduates.
UT Dallas was established by the founders of Texas Instruments as a graduate research institute focused on providing a steady supply of technical innovations and top talent to this region and beyond. Today, more than 80 percent of our graduates earn degrees in science, engineering or business.
Our students compete with the best. The average SAT score for entering freshmen is among the highest of any Texas public university. And our undergraduate student profile matches or exceeds the quality of the nation’s best research universities.
The following information will guide you through recruiting on campus, posting a job or internship, or contacting an employer relations manager.
- Useful Links
- UT Dallas Career Center Fast Facts
- Naveen Jindal School of Management Career Development Events
- Contact Us
- Career Center
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science Internship
- Jindal School of Management
Career Management Center