The Student Counseling Center's new model allows quicker access to services and programs designed to help students manage personal challenges that may interfere with academic progress.
Typical Student Concerns
- "I often feel sad and don't know why."
- "My mind goes blank during tests."
- "I worry too much."
- "It's hard for me to talk to people."
- "I feel like hurting myself."
- "I'm having panic attacks."
- "I'm questioning my sexual identity."
Services We Are Unable to Provide
- Long-term therapy/treatment
- Disability & ADD/ADHD assessments
- Court mandated therapy
- Welfare checks
- Letters for emotional support animals
Mental Health Facilities
9441 LBJ Frwy, Suite 350
Dallas, TX 75243
Crisis Phone: 866-260-8000
Main Phone: 1-877-653-6363
Counties Served: Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, Rockwall
1515 Heritage Drive
McKinney, TX 75069
Crisis Phone: 1-877-422-5939
Main Phone: 1-877-422-5939
Counties Served: Collin
- Individual, Couple and Group Counseling
- Self-Help Topics
- Faculty and Staff: Assist a Troubled Student
- Resources for Parents
- Center for Students in Recovery
- Statement of Support for Our Students Related to Recent Events Promoting Hatred and Violence
- Statement of Support for Our Students
- Diversity Statement
- Self Evaluator - Mental Health ScreeningFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tell us how we are doing
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)