The Student Counseling Center is committed to partnering with other campus departments to create and maintain a healthy and caring campus climate at UT Dallas. Towards this end, the center offers consultation services to any campus department on topics such as program development, mental health awareness, and communication and diversity training.
Our Campus Partner program exists to personally connect and collaborate with other departments, communicate about our services and how to assist students with mental health concerns, and provide information about relevant mental health topics for students.
The following departments/programs have identified as Campus Partners:
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science (advising office)
- Galerstein Women's Center
- Multicultural Center
- Office of Student AccessAbility
- Residential Life
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences (advising office)
- Student Health Center
- Student Outreach and Academic Retention (SOAR)
- Student Success Center
- Veteran Services Center
Please contact Student Counseling Center if your department would like to be involved in the Campus Partner program or is interested in consultation services.