Where Do I Begin?
Approaches to foundations will vary greatly based on their size, interests and particular application procedures. Before applying for grant funding, you’ll need to be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What problem does your project address?
- How will your project or activity impact or solve a greater societal challenge, or what will your research seek to demonstrate or prove?
- What outcomes will determine the success of your work, and what tools will you use to measure it?
- What makes you and/or your team the right ones to conduct this project?
- Who will lead the project?
- What is the overall cost of the project?
- How much are you requesting from the foundation over how long a period?
- What other sources of support are you pursuing for this project?
- How will you sustain your project after your grant funding expires?
Ready to get started? Download our grant application guide.