Education Abroad Walk-In Advising:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Peer Advising with Education Abroad Ambassador (Student Staff):
Tuesday, 9:00 a.m-12:00 p.m. Friday, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Advising is on a first-come, first-served basis, and you can put yourself in the queue multiple ways:
- Come to International Center (SSB 3.400) to be put in the queue.
- Call the International Center at 972-883-4189 to be put in the queue.
- Put yourself in the queue:
- Text “utdal intl” to 310-740-7906 (choose #3 “edabroad”)
- Register online at http://kiosk.qless.com
(userid: utdallas.intl.kiosk / password: qless) *
Email [email protected] for appointments outside these times.
* Note: Please be aware that when joining the QLess line service, you are agreeing to receive text messages regarding your position in line. You do have the option to opt-out of receiving these text messages if desired.
Phone: 972 883-4715
Fax: 972 883-4010
The University of Texas at Dallas
Student Services Building 3.400 – SSB 34
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.