AP Credit Equivalency Chart
CLEP Credit Equivalency Chart
IB Credit Equivalency Chart
Students may establish credit through these testing programs:
- Advanced Placement Program (AP)
- The College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- The International Baccalaureate (IB)
Refer to the UT Dallas Undergraduate Education equivalency links above for detailed information about transferring credit-by-exam to UT Dallas.
- Credit-by-exam is not considered in the transferable GPA for the purposes of admission, nor is it awarded at the time of admission.
- Credit-by-exam can be awarded only after admission by petition through the academic advisor of the student’s major.
- Exams 10 years and older will not be considered for credit.
- To be considered official, credit-by-exam scores must be submitted directly to UT Dallas by the testing agency.
- For AP scores only, UT Dallas will also accept AP scores printed on the official high school transcript, but only if the AP scores appear on the transcript in the official College Board format.