Enrollment Services Counselor
Name : Guy Graugnard
Office : Houston Office
Phone : 281-980-5476
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hometown : Sugar Land, Texas
Alma Mater : Sam Houston State University
College Major : Business
Q: What is your favorite thing about The University of Texas at Dallas?
A: UTD offers small class sizes and top ranked academic programs.
Q: What is your favorite place on campus and why?
A: I like to hang out in The Pub. I can study, have a bite to eat, grab a Starbucks or just visit with friends. I also like our beautiful, NEW campus.
Q: What do you like about being an admissions counselor?
A: Helping Houston area students and their families achieve goals and develop lives through a college education. It is rewarding process to receive a thank you from a student or parent.
Q: What advice would you give to college-bound students?
- Take the ACT or SAT your junior year in high school.
- Apply to colleges in the fall of your senior year.
- When a university offers you a scholarship you owe it to you and your family to visit the school before declining the scholarship offer.
- When you travel on vacation always leave time to visit a college campus.
- Plan early and when it is time to make that college decision you will be confident in your selection.