- Complete the online application through ApplyTexas.org.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee or waive this fee by attending Scholars’ Day or by submitting an approved SAT fee waiver.
- Submit your official SAT or ACT scores to UT Dallas: the SAT code is 6897 and ACT code is 4243.
- Request an official high school transcript to be sent electronically or mailed in a sealed envelope to the following address:
The University of Texas at Dallas
Office of Admission and Enrollment
800 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
International Freshman Applicants
See additional documentation requirements.
Veteran and Military-Affiliated Freshman Applicants
See the Veteran and Military-Affiliated Student Checklist.
- Submit essay Topic A on the Apply Texas application.
- Submit supplementary resume and/or letters of recommendation by mail or log in to your Galaxy account and upload them to the Admissions Form Folder under the Orion Self-Service section. The application cover letter must accompany all supplementary documents submitted by mail.
- Submit official college transcripts for dual credit courses.
- Submit official AP test scores.
Application Fees and Deadlines
- The non-refundable application fee is $50 for applications submitted on or before the regular application deadline or $125 for applications submitted after the regular application deadline.
- Freshman applicants can pay their fees using the Apply Texas Application website or, if their application has already been submitted, through the UT Dallas Marketplace.
- Applicants with international academic documents will be assessed an additional international credential evaluation fee of $50.
UT Dallas encourages all students to submit a complete application as early as possible. Once an application has been received, including all the supporting documents required, it can take between four to six weeks to render an admissions decision. For applications or any required documents submitted after the stated deadlines, a guarantee cannot be made that the application will be processed in time to render a decision.
Deadlines for All Freshmen
Priority Application Deadline*
Regular Application Deadline*
|Summer (All Sessions)
*For an application to be considered complete, all supporting documents and transcripts must be postmarked on or before the deadline.
More information regarding regular and late registration is available on the academic calendar.