University Events has ten 36″ cocktail tables available for campus use as well as staging. You can request usage today by completing a form located below.
How To Reserve Them
Submit the following forms to reserve them:
Once a confirmation of your reservation has been received, submit a work request to Facilities Management.
Guidelines for Use
- Cocktail tables and staging reservations are available for use but must be reserved at least 48 hours prior to the event through University Events before submitting a work request. If approved, you are responsible for submitting a Facilities Management work request for the setup and break-down of cocktail tables and/or staging. Please direct any questions you have to [email protected]
- Staging/cocktail tables should not be left outside overnight following an outdoor event—client is responsible for scheduling the removal following their event with Facilities Management.
- Students/student organizations cannot request staging/cocktail tables as they are reserved for departmental use only.
- A professional staff member should be present at any event that utilizes staging.
- Staging should not be used for events that diminish the quality for future use (i.e. events with paint, water, etc.).
- Staging should not be used for load bearing events as it is intended for light use only.