What They Do
Provide set up and service media equipment, video production, video editing, streaming/encoding video for classroom and general campus events.
How To Contact Them
Web: Media Services
Email: [email protected]
Media Services FAQs
Media Services Event Form
Video Services Event Form
Event Guidelines and Policies
- Requests made in person or over the phone will not be accepted.
- Fill out the Event Technology Request form or Video Services form and email six business days in advance.
- Requests made within the six business days window will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and will be charged a $30 late fee.
- Event fees are $30/hour with a minimum of two hours charged where applicable (see below).
- If your event is during the workday in an equipped room, our staff can assist you in your setup at no charge. The only circumstances under which we’ll charge are:
- If your event is outside our regular hours (7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Friday)
- If your event requires portable equipment (if the event is in an unequipped space, or needs more than what is already in the room)
- If you would like one of our staff on-site for the duration of your event
- We also offer the option of having one of our staff train you on the equipment during the work week so you can set up off-hour events yourself and avoid fees. McDermott Library Suite will still be charged, due to the necessity of having one of our staff present. Please be sure to shut the system down after your event, as the projector lamps are costly to replace.
- Media Services does not provide podiums or tables. If you want a microphone on a podium or multiple microphones on a table for a panel discussion you must send a work request to the Facilities Management to arrange setup of the podium and/or tables.
Call x4900 to report late or malfunctioning equipment. If you get the voicemail, leave a detailed message including your room number, and a description of the problem you are experiencing.
The following spaces utilize their own AV equipment for rental. Be sure to use the links below if you are planning on using these spaces.