To enhance the University of Texas at Dallas staff with a certificate program that promotes functional knowledge of the university’s ERP system.
- Create department PeopleSoft Team Leads
- Create Users that demonstrate proficiencies in multiple areas of the ERP System; Procurement, Finance, Budget, and HCM
- Help to establish a career development plan for departments
Spring 2019 Sessions
|1||Introduction to PeopleSoft University and Transaction Lifecycle||7/16/2019|
|2||General Ledger and Commitment Control||7/30/2019|
|3||Procurement and Travel and Expense||8/20/2019|
|4||HCM and Payroll||9/10/2019|
|5||Feeder Systems I: Grants – Project Costing, Accounts Receivables & Billing||9/24/2019|
|6||Feeder Systems II: Asset Management and Campus Solutions||10/8/2019|
|7||Reporting Tools I: PeopleSoft Delivered Reporting Tools||10/22/2019|
|8||Reporting Tools II: PeopleSoft Custom Reporting Tools I||11/5/2019|
|9||Reporting Tools III: PeopleSoft Custom Reporting Tools II||11/19/2019|
|10||Wrap-Up and Capstone Exam||12/3/2019|
| ||Graduation Ceremony||TBD|
Registration & Check-inSorry, the registration period for the Fall 2019 semester is now closed. Registration for the Spring 2020 semester will begin in December.
- Instructor-led classes, lecture, and practice
- Classes are scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted), from 2:30-4:30 pm, in the Brazos computer lab (FO 1.206C)
- Classes begin on Tuesday, July 16th.
- Presentations by Subject Matter Experts
- Capstone Test
- Certificate delivered when all classes are taken