Student Leadership Programs
Are you searching for ways to improve yourself?
Do you want to get involved on campus?
Interested in developing your skills for a future leadership role?
Want to network with other UT Dallas students?
Student Leadership Programs offer self-paced leadership certificate programs that lets you choose the workshops, events, self-reflection and timing so you build leadership skills on your schedule.
You can start at any point in your college career or semester, and we will help you find the program that’s right for you.
Incoming first-year students are welcome to join the Exploratory Leader Certificate group. It's a great way to meet new friends, learn about leadership and have a ton of fun! Benefits of participating in Student Leadership Programs include:
- Develop leadership skills
- Make connections across campus
- Enhance your resume
- Discover your personal leadership style
- Transition from a high school leader to a university leader
- Create a sense of self-awareness
Get connected to UT Dallas by:
- Participating in the Exploratory Leader Certificate
- Attending Student Leadership Programs workshops
- Joining a student organization
- Participating in a community service activity
- Participating in a Greek organization
- Attending a SUAAB event