The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the student-run governing and programming body for fraternities within IFC. The purpose of the IFC shall be to:
- Provide a sovereign governance structure for its member fraternities
- Promote the interests of its member fraternities
- Promote the interests of men's fraternities in general
- Discuss questions of mutual interest and present to its member fraternities such recommendations as the IFC deems appropriate
- Effectively program and implement activities that aid in the development of all member organizations
- Promote the interests of The University of Texas at Dallas
- Promote mutual cooperation between its Member Fraternities
- Promote mutual cooperation between the IFC, fellow governing councils, and student organizations at The University of Texas at Dallas
- Promote mutual cooperation between the IFC and The University of Texas at Dallas, it's students, faculty, staff, and local community
How to Join
Men interested in joining an IFC fraternity should meet as many fraternity members during both the fall and spring semesters to learn about the various activities sponsored by each chapter.
The more people a student meets in fraternities, the more options are likely to be available to them. Keep in mind that friends made during freshman year and beyond at UT Dallas will be lifelong friends, regardless of fraternity affiliation.
Fall recruitment activites will begin the week of August 16, 2020. Please refer to IFC Instagram Page @utd_ifc for updated information.Register Today!