College Panhellenic Council
The object of the College Panhellenic Council (CPC) is to develop and maintain fraternity life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment, and in so doing:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member chapters as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and the university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with the National Panhellenic Conference unanimous agreements and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the CPC as do not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member fraternities.
Visit the CPC Calendar to view upcoming events from the council's organizations.
How To Join
Panhellenic Recruitment will take place on Sept. 2-4, 2017.
Rho Gammas: Recruitment Counselors
Each year, CPC selects women from each sorority to serve as recruitment counselors—also known as Rho Gammas. These women disaffiliate from their own sorority for the formal recruitment process. Their term goes through the week of recruitment in order to provide the potential new member the most unbiased and fair experience.
As part of their disaffiliation, they have no contact with their own sorority until recruitment is completed. Their affiliation is kept a secret until it is revealed to everyone on Bid Day. Their main role is to guide students through the recruitment process and to provide unbiased advice and answers to questions.
Once a student registers for recruitment, they will be assigned a Rho Gamma Group. They will meet with their group throughout the course of recruitment in order to start building friendships with other women going through the recruitment process.
- Bylaws (pdf)
- Standing Rules (pdf)
- Formal Recruitment Rules (pdf)
- Potential Member Bill of Rights (pdf)
- Guidelines for Conducting a New Member Program (pdf)
- News Member Compliance Forms (pdf)
Panhellenic Executive Board
|Chapter||Alpha Gamma Delta|
|Founded||May 30, 1904
Syracuse University, NY
|UTD Chapter Founded||April 3, 1992|
|Colors||Red, Buff and Green|
|Symbols||Pearl and Squirrel|
|Flower||Red and Buff Rose|
|Philanthropy||Scottish Rite Hospital, Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation|
|Chapter||Delta Delta Delta|
|Founded||Nov. 27, 1888
Boston University, MA
|UTD Chapter Founded||Nov. 10, 2007|
|Colors||Silver, Gold and Blue|
|Symbols||Dolphin and Trident|
|Philanthropy||St. Jude Children's Hospital|
|Founded||Oct. 24, 1902
Miami University, OH
|UTD Chapter Founded||Dec. 7, 2014|
|Colors||Rose and Green|
|Symbols||Roman Lamp and Turtle|
|Flower||Pink Killarney Rose|
|Philanthropy||Speech and Hearing, Painted Turtle Camp|
|Chapter||Kappa Alpha Theta|
|Founded||Jan. 27, 1870
DePauw University, IN
|UTD Chapter Founded||March 9, 1996|
|Colors||Black and Gold|
|Symbols||Kite and Twin Stars|
|Flower||Black and Gold Pansy|
|Philanthropy||Court Appointed Special Advocates, Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation|
|National Governing Body|
|National Panhellenic Conference