Immunizations and Tests
The following are offered at the Student Health Center:
- Administer allergy injections. Read the allergy injection policy (PDF).
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Gardasil (men and women ages 9-26)
- Hepatitis B
- Meningitis vaccine (Menactra) — Vaccine Requirement Form (PDF)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
- T-Spot TB test
- Tetanus Tdap and TDs
- Varicella (chicken pox)
State law requires that all Texas college students who are under the age of 22 must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. The vaccine is required for students of public and private colleges, living both on and off campus.
Tuberculosis (TB) screening is required for all persons born outside the United States, regardless of the status of their application. Learn more about mandatory Tuberculosis screening.