University Housing provides residents with high speed wireless internet through Apogee.
Choose the wireless network "MyResNet" for 5Ghz devices. Choose "MyResNet Legacy" for 2.4Ghz devices.
- Open a browser - You will be re-directed to MyResNet splash page.
- Select "Click here to continue."
- At bottom of page, take note of the MAC address. You will need it later.
- Click "Create an account."
- Fill in your information.
- Select "Add devices."
- Select your device and input the MAC address. Repeat for all devices.
- Restart device.
Apogee provides 24/7 customer support for all of your internet needs.
Apogee's basic 100 mbps/sec service is free and included in the rent. For a faster connection speed, residents can opt into the 200 mbps/sec plan for an additional $100 per semester. Contact Apogee to upgrade.