Travel in J-1 Status

While pursuing a degree in the United States, J-1 students and their J-2 dependents may travel. There are different requirements for travel inside the U.S., outside the U.S and to Canada, Mexico or adjacent islands.

To review the considerations you should make before making your travel plans visit the following pages of our website: