Watch a live presentation by International Center staff and get your questions answered in real time. All times listed below are in Central Standard Time (CST). You can use a World Clock Converter to find the exact time in your location.
Please note, you can only join the webinar 1 hour prior to the start time. It is suggested you allow 30 to 45 minutes for software download and installation.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend UTD!
Tuesday, February 27 at 8:00am CST
Learn the best things about UTD and the many services we offer.Click here to join.
Meet Your UTD Immigration Team
Wednesday, March 21 at 8:00am CST
Top 5 International Students Make in Their First Semester
Thursday, May 24 at 8:00am CST
Learn from current UTD students what to do and NOT to do during your time at UTD! Click here to join.
How to Join Webinars
Go to Instructions to Join Webinars for details. You can access the webinar an hour before the start time to get your device ready for the webinar.
Troubleshooting the Webinars
If you experience any difficulties downloading the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher or accessing the webinar link(s), try the following:
- Turn-off your pop-up blocker
- Switch your internet browser (recommended browsers are Google Chrome of Firefox)
- Update Java
- Clear cache and cookies
View the presentations from past webinars below:
- Spring 2018-Life in Dallas, TX
- Spring 2018-All About UTD!
- Spring 2018-What to Know About Class Registration and Tuition and Fees
- Spring 2018-Top 5 Questions of New International Students
- Spring 2018-How to Receive your UT Dallas I-20 and apply for your F-1 Visa
- How to Search for and Make Housing Arrangements
- What to Expect Your First Month at UTD