All submissions must be:
- All submissions must be prepared in the IEEE format:
- Submitted to the CMT system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICDE2020. Only submissions in PDF format are accepted.
- Consult the Call for Papers for each of the tracks in the respective web pages.
- Declare Conflict of Interest.
Conflicts of Interest
During submission of a research paper, the submission site will request information about conflicts of interest of the paper’s authors with program committee (PC) members. It is the full responsibility of all authors of a paper to identify all and only their potential conflict-of-interest PC members as per the definition provided on the submission site. Papers with incorrect or incomplete conflict of interest information as of the submission closing time are subject to immediate rejection.
Definition of Conflict of Interest:
- A paper author has a conflict of interest with a PC member when and only when one or more of the following conditions holds:
- The PC member is a co-author of the paper.
- The PC member has been a co-worker in the same company or university within the past two years.
- The PC member has been a collaborator within the past two years.
- The PC member is or was the author’s primary thesis advisor, no matter how long ago.
- The author is or was the PC member’s primary thesis advisor, no matter how long ago.
- The PC member is a relative or close personal friend of the author.