About Intercultural Programs
UT Dallas has the privilege of hosting more than 6,000 students from more than 100 countries, who enhance our diversity to become a unique place to be globally engaged at home.
Internationalization at home is an essential part of university life, where cultures, values, languages and art come together in one place on daily basis. Intercultural Programs (ICP) invites you to embrace any of the institutional opportunities to be globally engaged.
The mission of ICP is to lead the university community in opportunities that foster global engagement by:
- Generating experiences that promote, develop and enhance intercultural competence.
- Supporting the integration of international students into campus life.
We facilitate opportunities for students, faculty and staff to engage in cross-cultural experiences in collaboration with campus partners, student organizations and community friends.
Events and services provided by ICP include:
- Intercultural programs: iFriend and International Week (iWeek).
- Transitional programs for international students: International Student Orientation, pre-arrival webinars, spouse and family support and cultural trips.
- Intercultural competency trainings.
- Support, funding and advising for cultural student organizations.
- Volunteer opportunities for students.
Email [email protected] to learn more about ICP programs, workshops and events.