Check your Apple device’s software version
Ensure that your iPhone or iPad is up to date with the latest software revisions.
- iOS software must be at least version 3.0 to support certain features, such as UTD’s Exchange mail.
- One the Home Screen click on Settings
3. Tap on the General tab… as shown below
4. Tap on the About tab… as shown below
5. Make sure that the Version tab shows a number greater than or equal to 3.0, this one shows 4.3.3
Note: If the version number is lower than 3.0, the iPhone needs to be connected to a computer and updated through iTunes. If that does not work, please contact Apple or your phone service provider for assistance.