To request records under the Texas Public Information Act, please download, fill out, and send in our Public Information Request Form (pdf):
- By mail to: The University of Texas at Dallas, 800 W Campbell Rd, AD 35, Richardson, TX 75080-3021
- By email to: [email protected]
- By fax to: 972.883.2220
- By phone: 972.883.6356
- In person at: AD 2.408 in the Administration Building or AD reception desk
Be sure to include:
- Your name
- Your email address if request mailed or delivered in person
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number (in case we need to call you for clarification)
- A list/description of the records you need, preferably with dates; The more specific you can be, the faster we can find them.
For more detailed information on requesting records, see:
Please note, Public Information Requests must be submitted in one of the manners listed above. Requests sent directly to the Public Information Coordinator will not be accepted.
Administrative Project Coordinator II