Directions to McDermott Library
Using Visitor Parking Pass
Not using Visitor Parking Pass
Visitors who require Handicap Parking or visitors wishing to park in a metered space do not need a Visitor Parking Pass, and may use either campus entrance.
Parking Lot G has a limited number of metered parking spaces.
Floyd Road Campus Entrance
- At the first stop sign turn West (LEFT) onto Bryce Jordan Drive.
- Continue STRAIGHT through two stop sign
- At the second STOP sign veer RIGHT and then turn LEFT in the metered parking area.
- McDermott Library is the building right behind the pay station for parking.
Campbell Road Campus Entrance
- From Campbell Road take University Parkway traveling NORTH.
- Take first RIGHT toward the Armstrong Drive.
- Take Armstrong, traveling northeast, turn LEFT onto Drive A.
- Heading west on Drive A, your next right will be Drive G. Turn RIGHT onto Drive G.
- Take Drive G to the end of the road. There is a stop sign at Drive G and Lookout Drive. Stop and turn LEFT.
- McDermott Library is the first building on the South side of Lot G.
Page Last Updated: July 15, 2019