Persons meeting the following requirements are eligible for consideration:
- Benefits-eligible employees of The University of Texas at Dallas Libraries
- Minimum of two years continuous service at UT Dallas Libraries, up to and including April 12, 2019.
- Must be nominated by colleagues
- Have not received this award within the past two years
The Library Director, Associate Library Directors, and members of the McLemore Committee are ineligible to receive the award.
The Ethel Ward-McLemore Award for Library Excellence will be conferred upon staff members
who have demonstrated the highest standards of library service.
- You can nominate a staff member by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
- You may nominate more than one staff member per year.
- A separate nomination form must be submitted for each person you wish to nominate.
- Previously-submitted nominations do not “carry over” from year to year. If you submitted a nomination for an eligible staff member in a prior year, you may nominate them again now if they are still eligible. However, you must submit a new nomination form for the 2019 committee to review.
- It is essential to include specific examples illustrating why your nominee deserves the award.
2020 McLemore Committee Members
2020 Eligible Staff
Page Last Updated: April 14, 2020