Instructions for American Institute of Physics Journals
- From the results list, mark the citations you want to save by checking the box on the left side of each item.
- Above the list of citations is a box labeled, Options for selected Articles. Use the dropdown box to select Download citation(s) in: and choose RefWorks.
- Save the results as plain text (.txt) on the desktop.
- In RefWorks:
- Log into your RefWorks account if you have not already done so.
- Select Reference from the top drop-down menu and select IMPORT.
- For Import filter/data source, select RefWorks Tagged Format. For Database, select RefWorks Tagged Format.
- Choose "Import Data from the following Text File." Browse files and select your files from the desktop.
- Select IMPORT.