Instructions for JSTOR
NOTE: You must allow Pop-ups with JSTOR.
- From the results list, select the citations you want to save by selecting Save Citation.
- Click EXPORT CITATION. (at the top of the list).
- On the next screen, Click REFWORKS where it says select format. A new window will pop up to complete the export.
- In RefWorks:
- Log into your RefWorks account if you have not already done so. The import will complete and give you a success message.
- Click VIEW LAST IMPORTED FOLDER to see the record.