Instructions for Scopus
- Conduct your search and mark your records for import.
- Click on the OUTPUT button
- Click on the Export button.
- Select RefWorks direct export.
- Select the citation format you prefer. For the most complete record, we recommend selecting Citations, Abstracts, Author Keywords and Cited By as your citation format.
- Click the Export button.
- Log in to RefWorks.
Note: You can bypass logging in by entering your RefWorks login information in your Scopus My Profile area and selecting RefWorks Settings. Entering your information in this area will also allow Scopus to display a RefWorks icon next to records in Scopus that you already have in your RefWorks database, helping prevent the importing of duplicate records.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.