How to Renew Online
- Go to the Library's
Catalog to renew library materials.
Click on My Account in the top navigation panel.
- Enter your NetID and password to login.
Your library account page includes information about the items you have checked out, such as when they are due, the requests/recalls you have placed, and any library fines you may have.
You can renew your items online except when:
- the book is already overdue
- you have library fines totaling over $1
- the book you checked out is from our Leisure Reading or Reserves collections and cannot be renewed
- the book you have checked out has been recalled for another user
- the book is an Interlibrary loan borrowed from another library. Call 972-883-2900 for assistance with Interlibrary Loan Renewals.
- If you need additional assistance with renewals or checkout policies, please call Library Circulation (972)-883-2953.