This community is ideal for students pursuing a degree in biomedical engineering.Faculty advisor — Ben Porter, PhD
Faculty advisor — Kathleen Myers, PhD
Faculty advisor — Soudeh Khoubrouy, PhD
- BMEN 1100-Introduction to Bioengineering I
- BMEN 1208-inrudction to Bioengineering II
- CS 1324-Introcution to Programming for Biomedical Engineers
Coursework may change based on availability. Contact the LLC office for the latest information.
Events and Programs
- Tour local medical device companies and hospitals.
- Dine and discuss bioengineering topics and trends with faculty.
- Enjoy networking events with the UT Dallas Chapter of the Biomedical Engineering Society.
Space is limited. Apply today.