This community is ideal for students considering careers in health professions.
- Actuarial Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Child Learning Development
- Cognitive Science
- Data Science
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Studies
- Molecular Biology
- Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Or any major with a health career focus
- For Natural Science and Mathmatics majors:
- NATS 1101 – Freshman Seminar
- For Behavioral and Brain Sciences majors:
- BBSU 1100 – Freshman Seminar
- For Healthcare Studies majors:
- BIS 1100 – Freshman Seminar
- All other majors are required to enroll in the 1100 course for the LLC that matches their major i.e. BA 1100 for School of Management majors, ECS 1100 for Engineering majors, etc.
Coursework may change based on availability. Contact the LLC office for the latest information.
Events and Programs
- Participate in exclusive socials with pre-health organizations such as Alpha Epsilon Delta and Health Occupations Students of America.
- Engage in question-and-answer sessions with medical doctors on staff at UT Dallas.
- Attend panel discussions with UT Dallas alumni who are currently in medical or dental schools.
Space is limited. Apply today →