Why should I join LLC?
- Easier transition in to college.
- Maintain higher GPA.
- Make friends quickly with people who share common interests and goals.
- Develop a support network with other students, advisors and professors.
- Develop and refine leadership skills.
- Live in the newest residence hall, which houses a dining facility, activity center, classrooms and lab space.
- Have increased faculty and staff contact outside the classroom.
How do I apply?
To apply for the LLC program, you must complete a housing application. Space is limited and spots are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
What is expected of me?
You must live in the LLC residence hall and enroll in courses required for your community. You must also participate in LLC activities and complete program assessments.
How do I know if I were accepted?
You will receive an email prior to the first orientation session.
Who will be my roommates?
Suite assignments for the fall semester will be sent from Residential Life to your UT Dallas email address in July. Names and emails of roommates will be included.
I'm in LLC. Can I make a roommate request?
You may request a roommate, but you both must be in the same LLC.